Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Top 100 Country Love Songs

A few hymns from the times gone by, some melodies of the present, and a handful of eternal tunes… I made a list of the top 100 country love songs that assures you an experience of love every time you give a listen to them. Can't really ignore the fact that everyone has their own set of the , but since, this is my list, get a load of my personal favorites. From Elvis Presley to Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash to Shania Twain, and Keith Urban to Lady Antebellum… you have all your favorite artists and their best numbers enlisted below in the compilation. So, without much ado, let me get straight to the point and put forth to you my compilation of the with love oozing out of every bit of them. Take a look at the following hundred reasons to update your music player.

List of the Top 100 Country Love Songs
  1. Need You Now ~ Lady Antebellum (Needless to say, I had to include this Grammy Favorite!)
  2. Can't Help Falling in Love With You ~ Elvis Presley (An immensely of the olden times!)
  3. I Just Wanted You To Know ~ Mark Chesnutt
  4. I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane ~ John Denver
  5. Always On My Mind ~ Willie Nelson
  6. You Are My Sunshine ~ Jimmie Davis
  7. Come Away With Me ~ Norah Jones
  8. Love Me All Over Again ~ Don Williams
  9. You're Still the One ~ Shania Twain
  10. Something Like That ~ Tim McGraw
  11. You Can Depend on Me ~ Restless Heart
  12. Crazy in Love ~ Conway Twitty
  13. Forever’s as Far as I’ll Go ~ Alabama, Alabama
  14. Meet Me in the Middle ~ Diamond Rio
  15. A Heart Like Mine ~ Clint Black
  16. A Song For You ~ Carpenters
  17. Love Me All Over Again ~ Don Williams
  18. In The Country ~ Cliff Richard
  19. All In Love Is Fair ~ Stevie Wonder
  20. Today I Started Loving You Again ~ Merle Haggard
  21. How Do I Live ~ Trisha Yearwood
  22. Making Memories of Us ~ Keith Urban
  23. Lost In This Moment ~ Big & Rich
  24. Come a Little Closer ~ Dierks Bentley
  25. Love Story ~ Taylor Swift
  26. I Breathe In, I Breathe Out ~ Chris Cagle
  27. The One ~ Gary Allan
  28. Could Not Ask for Anything More ~ Sara Evans
  29. She's Everything ~ Brad Paisley
  30. Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me ~ Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
  31. Could Not Ask for Anything More ~ Sara Evans
  32. To Make You Feel My Love ~ Garth Brooks
  33. You Won't Ever Be Lonely ~ Andy Griggs
  34. I Will Always Love You ~ Dolly Partan
  35. Better Life ~ Keith Urban
  36. The Kiss ~ Faith Hill
  37. Always on my Mind ~ Willie Nelson
  38. Forever and Ever, Amen ~ Randy Travis
  39. She Believes In Me ~ Kenny Rogers
  40. Kiss an Angel Good Morning ~ Charley Pride
  41. Behind Closed Doors ~ Charlie Rich
  42. He Stopped Loving Her today ~ George Jones
  43. When You Say Nothing at All ~ Keith Whitley
  44. It's Your Love ~ Tim McGraw
  45. Before the Next Teardrop Falls ~ Freddy Fender
  46. Breathe ~ Faith Hill
  47. When I Call Your Name ~ Vince Gill
  48. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry ~ Hank Williams
  49. Help Me Making through the Night ~ Sammi Smith
  50. Let's Make Love ~ Faith Hill/Tim McGraw
  51. Strawberry Wine ~ Deana Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment