Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

R&B Love Songs

What is R&B? R&B is the commonly used abbreviation for Rhythm and Blues. The R&B movement is said to have started in the early 1940s. Of course, although the sound has changed quite a bit over the years, the feel of the and more recently a bit of rap as well. It is, along with rap, gospel and hip hop, one of the genres of music pioneered by the African American communities. The old R&B love songs were slower while the newer lot may or may not have a higher tempo. A lot of the R&B songs are about love, so it will be quite easy to draw up a list of good R&B love songs for you!

Greatest R&B Love Songs
  • Are You Lonesome Tonight? ~ Elvis Presley
  • I'll Be There ~ Jackson 5
  • My Girl ~ Temptations
  • I'll Make Love To You ~ Boyz II Men
  • Umbrella ~ Rihanna
  • You're Always on My Mind ~ SWV
  • Bedtime ~ Usher
  • Give Me You ~ Mary J. Blige
  • My All ~ Mariah Carey
  • Bonnie and Clyde ~ Beyonce ft Jay Z
  • Single Ladies ~ Beyonce
  • Ain't No Sunshine ~ Bill Withers
  • I Wanna Be Your man ~ Roger and Zapp
  • Endless Love ~ Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
  • Again ~ Janet Jackson
  • These Are the Times ~ Dru Hill
  • Fortunate ~ Maxwell
  • I Will Always Love You ~ Whitney Houston
  • Where Do Broken Hearts Go ~ Whitney Houston
  • Love Takes Time ~ Mariah Carey
  • Breathe Again ~ Toni Braxton
  • The One I Gave My Heart To ~ Aaliyah
  • Everytime I Close My Eyes ~ Babyface and Mariah Carey
  • Crazy In Love ~ Beyonce and Jay-Z
  • Energy ~ Keri Hilson
  • Put It In a Love Song ~ Alicia Keys
  • Woman ~ Toni Braxton
  • If I Give All My Love to You ~ Keith Sweat
  • I Don't Wanna Do Anything ~ Mary J. Blige & K-Ci Hailey
  • Twisted ~ Keith Sweat
  • Angel Of Mine ~ Monica
  • I Care About You ~ Milestone (Babyface, After 7, K-Ci & Jojo)
  • I Can't Stop Loving You ~ Kem
  • Luv U 4 Life ~ Jodeci
  • Tell Me It's Real ~ K-Ci & Jojo
  • Fallin ~ Alicia Keys
  • Never Make A Promise ~ Dru Hill
  • One Last Cry ~ Brian McKnight
  • Right Here Waiting ~ Monica & 112
  • Oh Girl ~ The Chi-Lites
  • Shining Star ~ The Manhattans


No comments:

Post a Comment