Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Best Quotes from Songs

Songs tend to play an important part in our lives. Music is the universal language of love and explains our inner most feelings through its rhythm. not only known for their melodies, rhythms and beats, but most of all they are known for their lyrics. These beautiful words explain those inner most thoughts when we are at a loss of words. In this article, we shall ponder upon some of the best quotes from songs, that will surely make you nod your head in agreement. You can even read more about

The following are the top 10 best quotes from songs that paint a true picture of the non-verbal feelings rummaging through our minds.

"Fathers be good to your daughters, daughters will love like you do. Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers, so mothers be good to your daughters, too. " ~ John Mayer

"And in the end, the love you take, Is equal to the love you make..." ~ From The End by

"Late at night, when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that, somewhere, you are thinking of me, too." ~ Dreaming of You Lyrics - Selena.

"And Honey, I miss you and I'm being good. And I'd love to be with you if only I could." ~ Bobby Goldsboro, "Honey"

"And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon. Little boy blue and the man in the moon." ~ Harry Chapin, "Cat's In the Cradle"

"Because you're mine, I walk the line." "I Walk the Line"

"Don't go changing, to try and please me, You never let me down before." ~ Billy Joel, "Just the Way You Are"

"I've been smiling lately, dreaming about the world as one. And I believe it could be someday it's going to come." ~ Cat Stevens "Peace Train"

"Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills." ~ Grateful Dead

"I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind." ~ Boston

You can get all nostalgic with the

Best Quotes Ever From Songs

The following best quotes ever from songs contain rich emotions related to both love, life and relationships.

"I spent last night dreaming of your eyes
But your hair kept getting in the way
Your lips dropped in to tell me how you'd been
But when I tried to kiss them
My pillow told me I missed them

Your voice dropped by and sang a lullaby
And it was then I knew just what to do
I'd fall asleep and then
I'd dream of you again..."


~ Harry Connick Jr., from I'll Dream of You Again, from his album We Are In Love

"Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby, and I don't want to miss a thing.
'Cause even when I dream of you,
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby, and I don't want to miss a thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment