Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Catchy Songs

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me occupy my brain?....
~ Black Sabbath

Whenever I listen to Paranoid by Black Sabbath, I have to repeat it like 10 times. I wonder what it is in the song, but it has got be one of the best songs I've heard. I'm sure that you have your own favorite songs that stays on your tongue for the entire day as it keeps repeating itself. Well, to make an effort, we have put some "catchy" songs in this article that have the tendency to do so. As you read the article, you will notice that the list is a mix of new and old songs.

Songs that Won't Stop Repeating Themselves

There are way too many songs in different languages and countries. And to make matters more complicated, there are so many different too. So it would be very difficult for anyone to accumulate them together in one article. However, we feel that some songs deserve to be on a list of can't-stop-repeating-them songs.
  • Bobby McFerrin ~ Don't Worry Be Happy
  • The Righteous Brothers ~ Unchained Melody
  • The Bee Gees ~ You Should Be Dancin'
  • Queen ~ Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Smoke on the Water ~ Deep Purple
  • Chi­cane ft. Tom Jones ~ Stoned in Love
  • Marilyn Monroe ~ Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
  • Jennier Warnes and Bill Medley ~ The Time of My Life
  • Simple Minds ~ Don't You Forget About Me
  • Michael Sembello Maniac
  • Ben E. King ~ Stand by Me
  • Celine Dion ~ My Heart Will Go On
  • Sixpence None the Richer ~ Kiss Me
  • Imo­gen Heap ~ Good­night and Go
  • M. C. Hammer ~ Can't Touch This
  • Flo Rida and Timbaland ~ Elevator
  • B. J. Thomas ~ Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
  • Aerosmith ~ Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
  • Maroon 5 ~ This Love
  • Electric Six ~ Gas Bar
  • Bullet For My Valentine ~ Hearts Burst Into Fire
  • Gnarles Barkley ~ Crazy
  • The Turtles ~ Happy Together
Not So New, Old Songs to Hum

Weekend Warriors, Fall Out Boys, Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Marron 5, The Go! Team, and many more music artists have released amazing songs. These are not just fun to listen to, but amazing to sing along to as well.
  • Lady Gaga ~ Poker Face
  • David Guetta ~ Deliri­ous
  • Britney Spears ~ 3
  • Chris Brown ~ Forever
  • Eminem ~ Lose Yourself
  • Dido ~ Here With Me
  • Ke$ha ~ Tik Tok
  • Jem ~ They
  • Dragostea Din Tei ~ O-Zone
  • Lady Gaga ~ Bad Romance
  • Pink ~ So What
  • Amy Winehouse ~ Rehab
  • ATB ~ Let You Go
  • Kanye West ~ Love Lockdown
  • Jay Sean, Sean Paul and Lil John ~ Do You Remember
  • I like to Move It ~ Madagascar

No comments:

Post a Comment