Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Empowering Songs

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman


Have you ever sung this classic women empowering song by Helen Reddy and have instantly felt better that you kicked out your lying and cheating boyfriend. Empowering songs have the power to transform your mood and make you feel better about your situation and circumstances. Whatever you are going through, these songs teaches us that bad times always changes for the better if you just have faith in ourselves. If you are going through a bad breakup or have just hit a rough spot in your relationship, listening to empowering for women, will help you deal with the situation and make you feel good about yourself.

Empowering Songs After a Break Up

A breakup always hurt and it is very difficult to come out of it. Well meaning friends who tell you that you deserve better and that "he" was a scumbag to break your heart do not help at all. A break up also makes you question your own personality and think that you lack something. To put a stop to all this self defeating and morose thoughts, you need a dose of women empowering songs. Here is a list of songs that will help you regain your lost confidence.
  • I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
  • I Will Love Again by Lara Fabian
  • You’re So Vain by Carly Simon
  • Goodbye to Yo by Scandal
  • Watch Me Shine by Vanessa Carlton
  • Step by Step by
  • Over It by Katharine McPhee
  • Survivor by Destiny’s Child
  • Irreplaceable by Beyonce
  • These Boots Are Made For Walking by Nancy Sinatra
  • Gimme One Reason by Tracy Chapman
  • I am Women by Helen Reddy
  • Unbreak my Heart by Toni Braxton
  • Fighter by Christina Aguilera
  • Stupid in Love by

Then there are times when you have self doubt about your capabilities. This is when you need self empowering songs that will give your self esteem a big boost. Here are some best empowering songs that will help you through your hard times.
  • Diva by
  • Not Ready to Make Nice by Dixie Chicks
  • Should've Said No by Taylor Swift
  • It's Alright, It's OK by Ashley Tisdale
  • Don't Stop Me Now by Queen
  • You Oughta Know byAlanis Morrisette
  • Enough is Enough by Donna Summers
  • Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles
  • Do It Till You're Satisfied by BT Express
  • Never Again by Kelly Clarkson
  • If by
  • Brow Skin by Indian Arie
  • Get the Party Started by Pink
  • That Don't Impress me Much by
  • I Kissed a Girl by Katie Perry
  • Girl Talk by TLC
  • Can't Hold Us Down by
  • There You Go by Pink
  • Believe by Cher
  • You Don't Owe Me by Leslie Gore
  • Respect Yourself by Staple Singers
  • Alive by Jennifer Lopez
  • I'm a Survivor by Reba McEntire
  • Take Me As I Am by Faith Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment