Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Song Suggestions for SM Entertainment audition?

I have always wanted to be a singer, since I was a little girl, I have a very good voice. I have found the sight for SM Entertainment so I want to send in an audition tape. I'm an American girl but I really want to send a tape to them. But I don't really know what kind of songs I should cover, so if anybody could give me some suggestions or anything, please do. :))
Additional Details

I understand that SM is an Asian company and that I'm white, I know :) lol but I'm going to send tapes to more companies too. I just want to try SM because I really love Kpop and Asian countries and people. I read on the sight that you didn't have to be any certain ethnicity to audition and that they were interested in international talent. I guess you never know until you try right?? :)


and if anybody could give me some other record companies to audition for? I think I have read somewhere that YG doesn't really care about race, but I'm not sure. Thanks ya'll :D

1 month ago

No comments:

Post a Comment