Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

Tom Hanks: 'Who doesn't know Bollywood'

tomhanks.jpg

Tom Hanks says that he wants to act in Bollywood, if given an opportunity.

"Who doesn't know about the Indian film industry nowadays? I know many actors but can't really pronounce their names well," he says. "If I get an opportunity to venture into such a project, I will seriously think about it. I want to experience the uniqueness of foreign movies," he adds .

The 55-year-old Oscar winner actor says he had a great time directing and acting in his last movie, Larry Crowne with co-star Julia Roberts. As to how it was working with her, Hanks says, "After Julia agreed to act in my movie, I was the boss. Hence I got to say, 'You don't wear this dress, you wear that dress.' But Julia can still be intimidating," he adds.

Father of four, Hanks says, "I want my kids to laugh every day, and if they're not doing it themselves, I'll try to make them do it. In some ways, I think that I'm an idiot who's never there when they need me, but other times, I can ask them the right questions and cut through a lot of their nonsense ."

No comments:

Post a Comment