Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Anne Hathaway’s dietary difficulties

\
Anne Hathaway’s dietary difficulties

Anne Hathaway had “problems” being a vegetarian in London. The 28-year-old actress - who is renowned for her slim physique - admits it hasn’t always been easy working in the UK because of her meat-free dietary requirements, but has found the country has changed progressively since she first came to Britain10 years ago.

She told BANG Showbiz: “What do I think of British food? You know I’m vegetarian so I have problems here and there, but by-and-large it’s OK.
“I came here first to do a movie when I was 19 and it wasn’t so kind to vegetarians but a lot of has happened to the food scene since then. There’s so many places to eat here. Do I like chips? Yeah!”
Anne recently joked she has been on a strict diet to keep her weight down to play Catwoman in Batman movie ‘The Dark Knight Rises’, eating nothing but cabbage and “dust”. She said: “I’m a vegetarian and right now, I’m living on kale and dust for the training.” –EPS

No comments:

Post a Comment